KER Group have being awarded the contract to supply the RSW and vacuum pump unloading system for the New MFV ”Antarctic”
- 2 x 800KW RSW System on Ammonia
- Howden screw compressor with capacity slide, and frequency controlled electric motor
- Sea water Chiller and Condenser have Titanium tubes, for improved increased lifetime of equipment.
- 2 x Azcue, pumps for condenser @ 280m3/hr. c/w inverter controlled
- 2 x Azcue, pumps for circulation @ 550m3/hr. c/w inverter controlled
- 2 x Control cabinet, 15” HMI screen, with outputs for remote operation.
- 1 x 15” HMI Screen for Wheelhouse or control room.
- Ammonia alarm system controlled through the main PLC, system wired with outputs for emergency stop and fan controls for RSW room.
- Temperature monitoring and recording system to printer.
- Tank sounding for 8 tanks
- Flow meters on both circulating pumps
- Control of RSW valves now included in PLC and programming (For Modbus or Ethernet communications)
- Start up and commissioning of system for 10 days is included
- 2 x KER Group Vacuum Pump systems consisting of the following
- 2 x 3000Ltr Stainless steel 316L Vacuum Tanks c/w 12” Inlet and 14” Discharge
- 4 x Samson Ocean master 1000 Vacuum Compressor c/w Brass ends and stainless steel drums
- 4 x 66Kw Electric motors and couplings
- 4 x Stainless steel 4 way valve and manifold c/w air actuators
- 1 x Control cabinet c/w PLC system to control Vacuum pump System
- 1 x 15” HMI Screen
- 1 x 14” Landing separator from 316L Stainless steel.
- 1 x Qty of Stainless steel Piping 12” and 4” Piping for Vacuum Pump System
- 12 x 12”Stainless steel CYL knife Gate Valves, c/w Aluminium Air Cylinder
Commissioning and testing.