In 2022, KER Group were awarded the contract to supply a complete fish processing package for Killybegs Seafoods pelagic fish processing factory.
- Design & manufacture 9 infeed fish hoppers
- Extend existing distribution conveyors
- Design & manufacture of new elevated fillet conveyors
- Supply & install of additional processing equipment (carton erectors, lid applicators, strapping machines)
- Design & manufacture of new control cabinet with PLC
- Installation of new LED lighting and general service outlets
- Design & manufacture all walkways, handrails and stairs
All works were carried out in Killybegs, Co. Donegal.
“Our plan for the factory was to restructure the layout of the plant and to streamline the operations which would ultimately ensure high quality of our end product. The work that KER conducted was professional and to an exceptional standard. They delivered exactly what we and the business required. The newly installed equipment has performed efficiently and seamlessly during a very busy fishing season. We are very pleased to have gone with KER and we are very satisfied with the excellent work they produced. We highly recommend them to potential factories looking for a complete fish processing package.”
John McGuinness, Managing Director, Killybegs Seafoods