KER Group were awarded the contract to supply the RSW and vacuum pump unloading system for the New MFV ”Antarctic”.
- 2 x 800KW RSW Ammonia System.
- 2 x Control cabinet, 15” HMI screen, with outputs for remote operation.
- 1 x 15” HMI Screen for Wheelhouse or control room.
- Ammonia alarm system controlled through the main PLC, system wired with outputs for emergency stop and fan controls for RSW room.
- Temperature monitoring and recording system to printer.
- Tank sounding for 8 tanks.
- Control of RSW valves included in PLC and programming (For Modbus or Ethernet communications).
- 3 x KER Group Vacuum Pump systems consisting of the following
- 3 x 3000Ltr Stainless steel 316L Vacuum Tanks c/w 12” Inlet and 14” Discharge.
- 3 x Samson Ocean master 1000 Vacuum Compressor c/w Brass ends and stainless-steel drums.
- 3 x 66Kw Electric motors and couplings.
- 3 x Stainless steel 4-way valve and manifold c/w air actuators.
- 1 x Control cabinet c/w PLC system to control Vacuum pump System.
- 1 x 15” HMI Screen.
- 1 x 14” Landing separator from 316L Stainless steel.