KER Aquaculture Offering
At KER Group, we offer the Aquaculture industry a range of solutions. We have had many projects for reputable brands within the industry and have fine tuned our product offering.
What KER can offer your business
Containerised Water Chilling Systems for Onshore & Onboard
- 36 months warranty.
- A more compact & refined design, all components enclosed.
- Plug & play design.
- Less set-up time on-site.
- No disruption to internal processing facility.
- Adjustable temperature set-point range.
- Can be moved from site to site.
- Fresh water or sea water.
- Freon or Ammonia systems available.
Compact Vacuum Pump Systems
- We offer a 36 months warranty.
- Quality parts are provided to end-user with trouble-free operation.
- Stainless Steel 4-way valve and manifold.
- Bespoke PLC programming to suit each of our clients’ needs. We understand that one size doesn’t fit all. Integration of PLC with full compatibility into KER RSW system.
- We offer solutions to every client that needs to pump fish. We have vacuum systems to suit any situation, including single, dual, triple, or quad pumping arrangements.
- We offer consultations for bespoke upgrades to existing systems with flexible options available to suit individual client requirements.
- HMI screen is 15” with clear graphics and easy to use functions.
- Full stock of spares including complete pumps, motors, 4-way valves & SS frames.
Ice Dosing Systems
- Predetermined amount of ice placed into each polystyrene box of salmon.
- Consistent volume of ice placed into each box.
- High quality of ice.
- Reduced spillage & waste.
Hoppers & Conveyors
- Stainless steel construction.
- Full Automation package including custom designed PLC Touch Screen.
- Glass-blasted finish.
- Designed, manufactured & installed by KER Group.
- Flake Ice & Slurry Ice options available.
- 1t-5t On-Board Ice Machine.
- 1t-15t Shore Based Ice Machine.
- Ice Storage & Rake Systems.
- Quality products.
- Bitzer Condensing Units.
- 316L S/S construction.
- Stops the flow of water & fish.
- Protects fish from damage.
- Uses compressed air to inflate rubber.
- Valve operated using KER PLC touchscreen.
Infeed Hopper & Tank
- The tank’s purpose is to handle large fish like salmon which will be received from tankers via a pinch valve.
- Tank has a capacity of 22m³.
- Salmon are then taken from the tank via a hopper before being transported onwards for further processing.
- Return Water Valve automatically returns water to the tanker.